This webpage sets out when and how we use your personal information that you or others provide to us.
WHO WE ARE
We are Machinfo Limited a private limited company.
Our registered address
is 442 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
HOW DO YOU USE MY DATA?
· 2. When you contact us. When you contact us either by phone, email, on our portal or via our website contact us page with general queries, we will usually collect your name and contact details, because it’s in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
· 3. When you have expressed an interest in our services or platform. We will handle your personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and sector preferences) to provide you with our news updates in line with any preferences you have told us about.
When we send you our news updates because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you. If you have not opted-in and we send you our news updates emails, we do this because of our legitimate interest to promote our business.
You can unsubscribe from our updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging into your account and updating your subscriptions.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
To complete your membership application, we share your personal information with our subcontractors who are involved in the membership application process, such as payment providers, as well as credit reference agencies who we use to assess fraud, credit and/or security risks. We do this to fulfil legal obligations to which we are subject.
We may also sell advertising opportunities to third parties on the Machinfo platform to promote their goods and services via your newsfeed and the marketplace. These parties may use your personal data including name, email address and job title in order to personalize the content you see. For more information please see our Cookies Policy.
Please note, we do not and will not sell your personal data to any third party for use outside of the Machinfo platform.
WHERE IS MY DATA STORED?
We store your data in
All other information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SHA 256. The SHA (Secure Hash Algorithm) is one of a number of cryptographic hash functions. A cryptographic hash is like a signature for a text or a data file. SHA-256 algorithm generates an almost-unique, fixed size 256-bit (32-byte) hash. Hash is a one way function - it cannot be decrypted back.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR DATA FOR?
Where you are a
registered user of Machinfo Limited, we will retain your data for as long as
the account is active and you have not asked us to delete it, to ensure that we
are able to assist you should you have any questions, feedback or issues in
connection with your membership or if any legal issues arise.
Where we have used your personal information to contact you for marketing communications, if you have opted-in we will contact you at least every 2 years to ensure you are happy to continue receiving electronic communications;
If you tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, we promise to stop sending them to you.
Where we have processed your data for any other reason (such as where you have contacted us with a question in connection with our services or contacted us thorough our web form) we will retain your data for 2 years.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
· Access your personal data (also known as a "subject access request”);
· Correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
· Ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
· Ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
· Ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
· Object to how we are using your personal data; and
· Withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right
to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the
supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you
are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and
suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We’ve worked hard to create a notice that’s easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at cto@Machinfo.com.